Leave the door open for the unknown, the door into the dark | Rebecca Solnit, A Field Guide to Getting Lost

Monday, August 15, 2011

To a Special Someone, With Love from Buenos Aires

Just wanted to write a little something for my darling Samantha. Today we celebrate the day she was brought, kicking and screaming, into this world! 


Sam has been amazing to me; she's helped me through a few awful nights and a number of long, lonely days. And she is always so happy when I'm happy!!! I can't wait to see her in Buenos Aires in a few short months! Entonces, feliz cumpleaños, querido. Gracias por todo; te quiero!!!


*


And, as for those who are dying to know what this magical city is like..more to come on my time in Buenos Aires! (After lunch.) As always, I am missing you all...besitos. x

1 comment:

  1. This should be interesting, considering how much wine we drank with lunch.

    ReplyDelete